Welcome to Senior Care Advice
Helping you care for the ones you love.
Housing & Care
There are many options for housing and care. Explore those options and talk over the possibilities with your elderly loved one.
Finances & Insurance
What you need to know to help your elderly loved one navigate finances, government benefits, healthcare, and insurance.
Health & Well-Being
Ways that we can help our aging loved ones stay fit, active, healthy, and resilient. Learn more about maintaining physical and mental health.
Staying active and safely maintaining the ability to move and get around is key to an older adult's sense of independence, happiness and well-being.
- Seniors Who Are Aging in an Aging Home: Home Modifications and Repair ServicesAging in place is the preference of more than three quarters of Americans over the age of 50. Older Americans typically feel tied to their community and want to remain ...
- Should AARP Members Rely on AARP Endorsements?Originally known as the American Association of Retired Persons, AARP is the largest membership organization in the United States. Seniors rely on AARP for advice, product discounts, and lobbying efforts ...
- Which Memory Care Facility Is Best for My Loved One?Studies suggest that 40% to 47% of people who have reached the age of 65 report some degree of memory impairment. While memory loss may lead to the fear of ...
- Prescription Drug Pricing Reform: Shaping Up or a Bust?Rising inflation is squeezing the budgets of seniors with a fixed income. While seniors search for strategies to cope with inflation, there is little they can do about healthcare costs. ...
- 7 Tips for Seniors to Get a Good Night’s SleepResearch shows that people often have more difficulty falling asleep and gaining a full night of restful sleep as they get older. On average, it takes about 13 minutes to ...
- How Can Older People on Fixed Incomes Cope With Inflation?Inflation is making headlines, not just in the United States but around the world. As the pandemic winds down, consumers are returning to their former buying patterns, create a surge ...