A healthy drink at home

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Latter
    Participant

We all wish to stay healthy. In order to stay healthy, we must eat good and healthy food. My husband is a health-conscious person. He practices a healthy diet. He adds juices, vitamin, and proteinous food in his diet plan. He had a fixed timetable with a 1-hour workout. He finds one hour for his workouts in his busy schedule. After the workout, he normally drinks milk and egg white. But last day, I saw him drinking orange juice instead of milk. I asked him the reason for and he replied me with the importance of orange juices in our body. It is a citrus fruit that helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates. Natural sugar, vitamins, minerals, and enzymes are found in oranges. Vitamin C helps to prevent and improve many illnesses and its antioxidant effect slows down the premature ageing of the cells. The daily consumption of freshly squeezed juices also helps towards the daily fluid intake requirements. The consumptions of natural fibre after taking a glass of orange juice every day helps regulate the intestinal flora, avoiding illnesses such us gastroenteritis, as well as constipation.
    There is a commercial orange juicer at home. For the past few months, we haven’t been using it. I think this is the best time to reuse it.

Melba Way
    Participant

That’s really great. Thanks for sharing the info.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.