Need suggestions to have a healthy accommodation for our trip

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

SharonP12
    Participant

<span data-sheets-value=”{"1":2,"2":"Hi, \nI and my companions are moving to Vancouver for 3 months amid the mid-year with a working visa. We’re simply pondering what kind of convenience would be most appropriate for such short remain. We’ve investigated Airbnb which appears to be tolerable budget rooms for rent in Vancouver. We’d need to more than likely include some shabby bed outlines and what not but rather that might be something the host wouldn’t need. Any exhortation on this would be greatly valued.\nThank You!"}” data-sheets-userformat=”{"2":23491,"3":{"1":0},"4":[null,2,16777215],"9":0,"10":1,"11":4,"12":0,"14":[null,2,0],"15":"Arial","17":0}”>Hi,
    I and my companions are moving to Vancouver for 3 months amid the mid-year with a working visa. We’re simply pondering what kind of convenience would be most appropriate for such short remain. We’ve investigated Airbnb which appears to be tolerable budget rooms for rent in Vancouver. We’d need to more than likely include some shabby bed outlines and what not but rather that might be something the host wouldn’t need. Any exhortation on this would be greatly valued.
    Thank You!</span>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.