Has anyone here undergone face lift surgery?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

catherinesiamon
    Participant

<p>Hey!! I’m 56 years old and the jawline has started to sag and I have developed loose skin on my neck. I kept looking at myself in the mirror. I always want to look good so I eat healthy and exercise regularly. I feel like I’m in my 30’s. lol. I don’t want to look like an old grumpy grandma.     I’m working as a representative of the company so I have to look the best as I have to meet people. So I thought of undergoing face lift from a clinic in Windsor and I have been scheduled for the initial appointment on 14th of this month. As the date is so near, I feel jittery. How long is the recovery period? Is this procedure worth spending money? I have another main concern regarding this procedure. Will the scars be noticeable? I don’t want others to know I have undergone facelift surgery or any other cosmetic procedure. Because of my work nature, I have to apply makeup daily. So I would like to know how long after the procedure can I wear makeup? Has anyone here undergone this surgery? What have you done with the scars? Any suggestions are highly appreciated. Thanks!!</p>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.