Food sensitivity

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

killchas
    Participant

<p><p>I was a bright and happy woman until a few years back. I had a good appetite and was able to eat anything. Also, I was passionate about cooking. My life was going smoothly. One day, after dinner, I developed a sudden and sharp abdominal pain. I was rushed to the hospital. The doctor gave me some painkillers and that reduced the pain. Next day, the same thing happened. I began to wonder whether the pain was caused by something I ate. I had the habit of eating a lot of cereals.My doctor explained to me that the gluten is causing the trouble. She told that the gluten causes intestinal wall to become permeable, allowing food particles to enter the bloodstream. The undigested particles are attacked by the immune system. The body remembers that particular food item, and whenever you consume that food again, the body attacks them. That is how food intolerances and allergies are created. I am planning to undergo a food sensitivity test from Toronto. I have heard that this test helps to identify those foods to which you are allergic. Is it true? Is there anybody over here who has undergone this test before? Please give some genuine replies and suggestions.</p></p>

• This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by killchas.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by killchas.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.