Chronic back pain

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Joseph Gulledge
    Participant

I have had chronic back pain for as long as 3 years now and had a wide range of painkillers, physio, needle therapy, back supports, each cream you could imagine. I can’t walk most of the time cause it harms me so much between my back and hips each time I go to my physiotherapist in Mississauga and they disclose to me that the pain is in my head. I was likewise determined to have osteopenia at Xmas time, however, they said I shouldn’t be in pain with that it’s getting me so discouraged and don’t have a clue. What else should I do?

Burton L. Newman
    Participant

Do you ever consult a chiropractor? I think he can help you to come out of this chronic back pain. It was effectively worked in my case just try this.

Burton L. Newman
    Participant

Hey, do you try a chiropractic adjustment? My brother had an accident three weeks ago that resulted in severe back pain and mild knee dislocation. Then I consulted a chiropractor with my brother, and the chiropractor put his knee back into place immediately and started chiropractic adjustments to cure the back pain. He felt immediate relief from his pain. You can try the same for your back pain.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.