A fire break-out

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

LopezK
    Participant

Hello everyone, I work as a manager in a digital printing firm and stay at Toronto. I have an aged mother with who stays with us now. She doesn’t have any serious health problems except for the minor discomforts that comes with old age. She stays at home alone while me and my wife are out for work and our kids are at school. Recently I was reading blogs regarding safety of aged people staying alone and I came across this one, http://cspalarms.ca/blog/fire-safety/6-tips-to-prepare-your-older-parents-in-case-a-fire-breaks-out/ . I found this blog very interesting and informative and thought of sharing it with you guys. Hope you find this useful.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by LopezK.

Brittany Looney
    Participant

<p>Thanks for sharing this blog. <br />I think each and everyone should be careful of fire and make a fire escape plan before any disaster happens. Especially, seniors are much safer in a one-story home or apartment. But, still I think when it comes to have a multi-floor home, and extra precautions need to be taken. As me and my husband stays in an apartment with my mother-in-law, so last month we had decided to installed a smoke detector. I went through our local directory and contacted some electricians in Bryn Mawr PA who had came to our home listen to all our concerns and installed a smoke detector in our bedrooms, kitchens and other rooms in your home.</p>

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.