Reply To: Chronic back pain


Burton L. Newman

Hey, do you try a chiropractic adjustment? My brother had an accident three weeks ago that resulted in severe back pain and mild knee dislocation. Then I consulted a chiropractor with my brother, and the chiropractor put his knee back into place immediately and started chiropractic adjustments to cure the back pain. He felt immediate relief from his pain. You can try the same for your back pain.