Will chiropractic treatment work for varicose vein?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

carolyn123
    Participant

<span data-sheets-value=”{"1":2,"2":"Hey! I am Carolyn. I live in Mississauga with my family. I like to share my grandfather’s experience. My grandfather is 75 now. He has varicose vein in the left leg since 4 years. He has to tolerate extreme pain every day. Always he sits idle at home. It has made him depressed. He likes to go for morning walks where he can meet all his friends. Usually, he used to go for a morning walk every day which had given him the refreshment for the whole day. But after getting affected by varicose vein, he was not able to walk properly. So he avoided morning walk. He takes medicines regularly. But he had severe pain while walking. He really wanted to get rid of this and enjoy his retired life. So I asked many of my friends for a solution. One of my friends told about the chiropractic care center in Mississauga. Will it work for varicose vein? I have told my grandpa about the chiropractic care. He is very enthusiastic to go for this. But I don’t know whether it will work for varicose vein. What are your opinions? Please give me some genuine suggestions…"}” data-sheets-userformat=”{"2":769,"3":[null,0],"11":4,"12":0}”>Hey! I am Carolyn. I live in Mississauga with my family. I like to share my grandfather’s experience. My grandfather is 75 now. He has varicose vein in the left leg since 4 years. He has to tolerate extreme pain every day. Always he sits idle at home. It has made him depressed. He likes to go for morning walks where he can meet all his friends. Usually, he used to go for a morning walk every day which had given him the refreshment for the whole day. But after getting affected by varicose vein, he was not able to walk properly. So he avoided morning walk. He takes medicines regularly. But he had severe pain while walking. He really wanted to get rid of this and enjoy his retired life. So I asked many of my friends for a solution. One of my friends told about the chiropractic care center in Mississauga. Will it work for varicose vein? I have told my grandpa about the chiropractic care. He is very enthusiastic to go for this. But I don’t know whether it will work for varicose vein. What are your opinions? Please give me some genuine suggestions…</span>

• This topic was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by carolyn123.
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by carolyn123.

katricemarino
    Participant

Chiropractic treatment is the best

Anonymous
    Inactive

I know this is the best treatment.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.