Periodontal disease

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

kellyrichard
    Participant

<p>My grandfather has been experiencing this excruciating pain on his gums lately. His teeth has been falling off and slight bleeding was also there. We consulted an emergency dental treatment centre in our province and they said it’s nothing to be worried of. They said that ageing slowly wears down the supporting tissues in the mouth, often leading to tooth loss. They also told us about the probability of occurrence of periodontal disease which is a rather serious issue. I searched about this more and came to know that over half of the adult population in America is facing some sort of periodontal disease. Deep cleanings, antibiotic rinses, and dental scaling can help to clean out periodontal pockets and eliminate bacteria if the periodontal disease is discovered at the starting stage itself. But most of us are unaware of dangerous gum issues like this and will only consider them when it reaches its most crucial state. The main reason for this is that early symptoms of gum diseases are fairly easy to ignore. I’m taking extra effort for my grandfather’s dental health now. We can’t risk our loved one getting any sort of pain. Kindly share views on periodontal disease and old age teeth loose issues here. Thank you.</p>

• This topic was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by kellyrichard.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.