Dust allergy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ConVac
    Participant

<p> Hello all,</p><p>My mother has dust allergy, so I used to vacuum clean my home often. But still her dust allergy persists. So along with vacuum cleaning, I used to mop clean my home too. But still there’s no improvement in her health condition. I recently found an article http://www.rbcclean.com/blog/dirty-carpets/dirty-carpets/ and I was thinking whether my carpet is still dirty. I don’t know any other technique to clean the carpets other than vacuuming. It will be really helpful if you share some ideas to deep clean the carpets. Any suggestions regarding this are greatly welcomed.  </p>

sandea1
    Participant

<p>Thanks for sharing the article. Nice info</p>

kellyrichard
    Participant

<p>Thank you for the info.</p>

Jose Schaefer
    Participant

<p>Its better to consult doctor!</p>

James Robbins
    Participant

I know that most of the homeowners have experienced a stressful time about cleaning the carpet. They not only deals with dust, but also with carpet beetles who eats more rugs and it is quite difficult for you to control. Carpet cleaning can exterminate mature pests and lift them out of the carpet. So, it is best that the hiring of a professional cleaner or trained exterminator Nassau County NY experts who know how to take good care of your carpet and traces of the carpet beetles and other pests from your carpet. As they will also use the best equipment to thoroughly remove all the dirt, dust, and stains.

MarketingAG
    Participant

Hello,

This was a great article to share.  I have an article about allergies that might help families with loved ones.  These are some tips for the allergy season.

https://eshcs.com/2019/03/19/how-home-care-helps-with-allergy-season/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.